Around The NHL - True Gritty(ness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Does is matter where he hit him?? He's just plain dirty.

To address you question and your statement, I agree that he is dirty, and yes it absolutely matters where he hit him. It's his own fault that he built his reputation and it was questionable at best, but I don't see that as another fat suspension.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
To address you question and your statement, I agree that he is dirty, and yes it absolutely matters where he hit him. It's his own fault that he built his reputation and it was questionable at best, but I don't see that as another fat suspension.
No hearing but I'm not sure why? When you hit a vulnerable play late and from behind a meeting should be expected imo.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
No hearing but I'm not sure why? When you hit a vulnerable play late and from behind a meeting should be expected imo.

There have been hits dirtier than this that haven't even been penalized this year, so I'm not very surprised.

Ps, the point of contact certainly matters to the DoPS. They reference it all the time.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I think he hit his shoulder....no?

I didn't see head contact, but I do see TW intentionally hitting him and bracing himself for the late hit.

POST POST EDIT: BOB MCKENZIE TWEETED THAT WASHINGTON WAS TOLD THERE WILL BE NO HEARING

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad