Around the NHL Thread - The Amount of Drafts in July is TOO DAMN HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Vegas is callous with how they do it but I can appreciate their ruthlessness of removing big-name players from their roster that don't fit their timeline.

Some of our fans are still clutching their pearls with a Monahan trade despite the fact that he's entering his 8th season here

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Sigh. Listening to a lot of Sirius Hockey the last few days, they've already got the Pacific in this order. 1. Vegas 2. Edmonton 3. Vancouver and then they've mentioned LA and Seattle as being in 4th. Nobody even considers Calgary a playoff team. I know, it's just opinion, but it's not fun hearing your favorite team not even in the conversation to finish top 4 in the weakest division in hockey.
This offseason might end up sucking big time.
Eh. Don't worry about it. That's why they play the games. Calgary was thought by the media to have an unbeatable D corps and destined for a cup in a couple of those seasons after getting Bouwmeester, and then were basically a joke

Reactions: Boomstick

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
You mean it’s not just a paper transaction this time?
Nope.

Oilers with $2 million dead cap for the next 4 years from Neal.

Another $750k for two years retention on Lucic, who has shown he's actually modestly effective albeit overpaid.

You hate to see it.

Last edited:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I woke up somewhat excited, thinking free agency was opening up today. July is too damned long. No month needs to be 31 days. Foh with that.

FOH with that might be the best thing I've read today.
And I read a lot of dopey posts sitting through meaningless meetings.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Wow. His new teammates may hate him but I'm sure Carolina fans will love him and he'll love N Carolina.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad