Around the NHL Thread - The Amount of Drafts in July is TOO DAMN HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Remember when MacKinnon was a bust and Makar was a massive reach

Monahan once won a poll vs MacKinnon if I'm not mistaken.

In 2013 the Flames offered all 3 of their firsts to move into the first overall pick. If we had a time machine I'd offer to include anything else other than Gaudreau (and in reality him too) to make that deal happen.

Reactions: User1996

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Monahan once won a poll vs MacKinnon if I'm not mistaken.

In 2013 the Flames offered all 3 of their firsts to move into the first overall pick. If we had a time machine I'd offer to include anything else other than Gaudreau (and in reality him too) to make that deal happen.

In 2013, I’d gladly offer our top 10 prospects, all three picks, 2014’s pick.

Reactions: Dack

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
It will be hilarious if Montreal wins. I do think Toronto will win pretty handily tonight though

But you have some Montreal fans who want to lose, because they want Bergevin gone, and you have Toronto fans freaking out at another first round exit. Montreal winning is just hilarious on both fronts

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It will be hilarious if Montreal wins. I do think Toronto will win pretty handily tonight though

But you have some Montreal fans who want to lose, because they want Bergevin gone, and you have Toronto fans freaking out at another first round exit. Montreal winning is just hilarious on both fronts
I can't wrap my mind around fans cheering for their team to lose. Fans have 1 job, cheer for your team to win.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I can't wrap my mind around fans cheering for their team to lose. Fans have 1 job, cheer for your team to win.
I can at least understand if you're already out of the race and are going to miss the playoffs anyway, wanting a better pick. I don't necessarily agree, but I can at least understand that.

But once you're in the playoffs? Hell no I'm cheering for My team no matter what

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Is anyone else seeing a blue tinge? It’s annoying af

nope just my tv. 13 months after purchase.12 month warranty. Oh well I just got a sweet new job 2 hours ago. Life giveth; life taketh

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I love that Edmonton and Toronto can always be counted on to take the spotlight off our ineptitude with their annual choke-jobs

Reactions: FlamerForLife

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
We are a pretty awful franchise when it comes to rd1 of the playoffs, but the leafs are coming for that strap. 0-5 since 2004 20 min away. Rough stuff.
I didn't really think the Habs had a shot at this series. B2B ot wins and whatever we have left here. Another ot would be fun.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
We are a pretty awful franchise when it comes to rd1 of the playoffs, but the leafs are coming for that strap. 0-5 since 2004 20 min away. Rough stuff.
I didn't really think the Habs had a shot at this series. B2B ot wins and whatever we have left here. Another ot would be fun.

Atleast when they lost to the Bruins the Bruins had good teams this Habs team lost more games than they won

Reactions: flames23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->