OT: Around the NHL - This is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm legit concerned about tomorrow, we knew the Zucker rumors held some water, but the rest is nothing, no clue who JR is interested in, if he's going to make a move, who he will dangle, Bjugstad being a f***ing useless f***ing piece of shit makes this even worse for me because he's still going to be a Penguin.

f*** that guy. f*** that wanker.

Is this some NHL record? :laugh:

Kovy making bitches out of several teams is still hilarious to me, I'm an Ilya fan but no way in f***ing hell do I want him to go far as a Capitals forward in the playoffs. Of all the damn teams...same for Hagsy, I miss you you glorious speedy motherf***er, but I hope you never win anything significant as a Capital.

Last edited:

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Ghost and 1st for Josi is the biggest surprise for me....

hqdefault.jpg

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I can’t believe Dubas’ quote about the zamboni game. A “lose lose situation”? How is losing the game equal to winning it? Yikes man. I’d be livid if I heard that from Rutherford.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
That's so dumb you gotta shave to be an Islander...I can't shave my beard. Trim? sure, shave? hell no! I shave my head, good enough.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
That's so dumb you gotta shave to be an Islander...I can't shave my beard. Trim? sure, shave? hell no! I shave my head, good enough.
That would be one where I would tell the GM to stick it. What is he going to do, suspend you? There is no way anything like that would fly with the NHLPA.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
lol...everyone claiming Carolina won the deadline and they’re down 3-0 to the Stars...should have picked up a goalie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad