OT: Around the NHL: Talk about a barn burner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Whew!
We stay 5th in the division for now and CAR eats a loss for one of their games in hand. Now have 2 games in hand like PHI. NYI have 1.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Boeser is legit though.

He is. Their GM isn’t though. Not all his moves are horrible but a lot of them are.

He sold the owners on a bad plan. Topping up and spending cap on bad deals. Ericsson, Sutter even spending the money on Miller was unnecessary. They should have bottomed out a little then rebounded than just hovering on a pile of crap.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Oh, no I'm well aware Vancouver is going nowhere fast and has been for quite some time. Seems like the fans will at least have a star to watch though after the Sedins had slowed down.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Edmonton loses again.

Reactions: Shady Machine

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I guess it's 6/3/2 now but still need 1 per team:

Ovie
Giroux
Phil
Tavares
Hall
Then it's between Bailey, Sid, Geno, Panarin

Slavin or Faulk
Jones or Werenski
Carlson or Gostisbhere

King
Bob or Schneider

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Aho from the Canes as the 6th F and then Jones/Carlson/Ghost on D and Lundqvist/Bobrovsky in goal.

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
I guess it's 6/3/2 now but still need 1 per team:

Ovie
Giroux
Phil
Tavares
Hall
Then it's between Bailey, Sid, Geno, Panarin

Slavin or Faulk
Jones or Werenski
Carlson or Gostisbhere

King
Bob or Schneider

I hope Geno and Sid don't go the the All Star Game and I'd prefer Phil not go either. I mean since the beginning of the 2015-16 season Crosby has played in 254 games between regular season, playoffs, world cup of hockey and the all star game from last year. That's a lot of hockey and these guys should take any extra break they can to hopefully make a push for a 3peat

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I doubt Sid goes, he hates those. Didn't he get suspended last season for a game because he skipped it? skip it again.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
I doubt Sid goes, he hates those. Didn't he get suspended last season for a game because he skipped it? skip it again.

Crosby played in the AS game last season. Captain of the Metropolitan division (who won the All-Star game mini tournament).

He skipped it in 2015 and had to miss the first regular season game after AS break due to that.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Why does every clean hit result in a fight nowadays? Ridiculous....

Yeah that one was as clean as it gets. I absolutely hate the dirty, late or headshots but this is a hit that the NHL should send out to show what a great hit is.

Hutton should have given DSP the finger and skated away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad