OT: Around the NHL - Stanley Cup Playoffs 2nd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
You start to question if life is real. :sarcasm: :laugh: Sadly I feel like i'm always on the same page as Errey, but i'll take that. He's a goober but he knows the game.
Errey has great eyes imo. Which is pretty amazing considering his advantage point most of the time at ice level.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This game was supposed to be epic. 5 minutes in -- it already lived up to the expectation.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
How to Tampa and Toronto matchup? I just dont want Tampa to have 2 easy rounds. They already had plenty of rest last year by missing the playoffs.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Old man Marleau. Doc is already squeaking his voice. I think this may be the game Doc finally explodes.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I like Marner a lot, but he's Kessel-weak in battles. But his skill makes up for it. Nylander on the other hand doesn't have the same skill as Marner and is equally as weak. If those guys beef up just a little or find creativity (like Jake Guentzel) they are going to be insannnnnnnnne for years.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I have a buddy who is a Bruins fan. He always says that Rask is either all world, or just awful. I'm hoping it's the latter, haha.

Tonight is definitely the latter so far. Interesting to hear b's fans get frustrated with Rask. I thought they made him out to be a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad