OT: Around the NHL: Return of the Dead Puck Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
do-chia-seeds-go-bad.jpg

ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzL2NlZmY0MTYwLWEzNGMtNDgxOC05NzlhLWY4YThkZmFkZGM3OC5qcGc=

gets Montreal on the board.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
After checking out the way the NBA has done it, I don't think I'd care, or even really notice ads on jerseys. :laugh: It's just a f***ing shirt, I don't really care strongly enough to be vehemently against it.

But f*** corporations. They gotta be ads for like, local plumbers or something.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
After checking out the way the NBA has done it, I don't think I'd care, or even really notice ads on jerseys. :laugh: It's just a f***ing shirt, I don't really care strongly enough to be vehemently against it.

But f*** corporations. They gotta be ads for like, local plumbers or something.

An Aussie Rules team I used to play against was sponsored by a brothel :laugh:

It wouldn’t fly these days.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Alright, this one's in the books. :laugh:

This is probably how the series should play out. But again, the Habs and Isles are teams that seem to defy should. We'll see what happens.

Montreal's in a good spot because they only need one Carey Price. They're in a bad spot because they only have one Danault for Tampa's forward corps.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Exactly what I was bringing up. They gave up one really clean breakaway to Isles/Barzal on that first goal of Game 1 and never again.

We gave up like 3-4 a game. Sullivan or Defensive coach needs to get a clue or we won't go far next year either.

This is complete BS. Tampa is going far because they have the best goaltender in the league. Isles got a ton of clean breakaways after Game 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad