OT: Around the NHL: Return of the Dead Puck Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
f*** it, if I'm the Habs I just start shooting pucks at their stars on the ice. Get Shea Weber just blasting...

tenor.gif

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Speaking of television... there are reports of ESPN bringing on Cassie Campbell-Pascal. Don’t get me wrong, she’s knowledgeable, but she’s sooooo boooooring. Also, she won’t have Kevin Bieksa’s humour to help deliver her points.

So, for those for who haven’t been following... she would join the likes of Gretzky, Messier, Ferraro, and Olczyk.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Speaking of television... there are reports of ESPN bringing on Cassie Campbell-Pascal. Don’t get me wrong, she’s knowledgeable, but she’s sooooo boooooring. Also, she won’t having Kevin Bieksa’s humour to help deliver her points.

So, for those for who haven’t been following... she would join the likes of Gretzky, Messier, Ferraro, and Olczyk.

Oh shit didn't know they got Gretzky too. Gonna interesting seeing him with Mess i suppose

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
So what you’re telling me is to not buy any Disney stock because they’re going to let pretty much all of them go mid-contract and have to bring in a whole new team?

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
Speaking of television... there are reports of ESPN bringing on Cassie Campbell-Pascal. Don’t get me wrong, she’s knowledgeable, but she’s sooooo boooooring. Also, she won’t have Kevin Bieksa’s humour to help deliver her points.

Didn’t TNT land Gretzky? And I heard that Chelios was joining ESPN for the dinosaur tour.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Get Taryn Hatcher!!!! She’s a great TV broadcaster

Reactions: BHD

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

The other station looks like the one to watch. ESPn hired all these daft :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and there's no way I will sit through a game with those muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad