NHL Around the NHL - Regular Season 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Saw the Stars pregame video tribute to Strader and Vegas. I don't know exactly how to put this, but it seemed....lacking, somehow. Kind of rushed through, maybe? :dunno:

Anyway, the game ought to be interesting.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Saw the Stars pregame video tribute to Strader and Vegas. I don't know exactly how to put this, but it seemed....lacking, somehow. Kind of rushed through, maybe? :dunno:
Anyway, the game ought to be interesting.

Got home from work, put on NHLN but it's blacked out. Called DirecTV because I have their premium package as well as NHLCI. They said the LV team has Boise, ID within their blackout area. Heck, I'm 650 miles from Las Vegas. Won't get to see Goucher all season. Pathetic

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Got home from work, put on NHLN but it's blacked out. Called DirecTV because I have their premium package as well as NHLCI. They said the LV team has Boise, ID within their blackout area. Heck, I'm 650 miles from Las Vegas. Won't get to see Goucher all season. Pathetic

Since you are in the Knights territory you should be able to get AT&T Sportsnet in the clear :dunno:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
That's crazy. I'm in Nashville and watching it on NHL network. We must be outside that 650 mile market radius. :laugh::skeptic::help:

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Watched a little bit of the Vegas game between innings of the play-offs. How has Miller looked?

jdz

May 22, 2013
Big up to Nathan Walker - the first aussie to lace em up in the NHL for the caps next game. Hope he does well and makes us aussies proud.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Watched a little bit of the Vegas game between innings of the play-offs. How has Miller looked?
I've only partially been paying attention to the game, but I saw he took a hit that almost started a brawl :laugh:

Sorry, not much help. Subban is the backup tonight

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
That's crazy. I'm in Nashville and watching it on NHL network. We must be outside that 650 mile market radius. :laugh::skeptic::help:

How's Goucher doing? I really enjoyed his radio work. NHL Radio had the Bruins feed on Sirius XM a lot last season. Dave was amazingly good at keeping the listener up to speed with the action.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
How's Goucher doing? I really enjoyed his radio work. NHL Radio had the Bruins feed on Sirius XM a lot last season. Dave was amazingly good at keeping the listener up to speed with the action.
Sounds great. And he just called the first goal against Vegas lol. None other than Seguin. How appropriate :laugh: edit to add, and former Bruin Miller was in the box

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
He's a doing a nice job. Enjoying this a lot

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Goucher is absolutely fantastic. I'd put him top 10 pbp guys in the league already.

Neal just destroyed Seguin.

Miller has looked ok but Vegas is giving up a billion chances

Subban is wearing #30. I'm thinking the waiving may have humbled him a bit to where he chose a more traditional number...or Vegas just gave it to him lol.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
He's a doing a nice job. Enjoying this a lot

Thanks to all of you for the reports on Dave's performance. I'm watching the Dallas feed and Darrel Reah (sp) is now the PBP due to Strader's passing. He's doing a good job, but Strader is almost impossible to replace.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Neal into the history books.

As for Colin Miller, he still sucks on the PP. Vegas has no defensemen who can run a PP.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Vegas Twitter account is going to be insufferable if they pull this off :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad