NHL Around the NHL - Regular Season 2017-18 III - Rangers fire Alain Vigneault

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Wow. From the zoomed in ice level angle I could swear there was white between the puck and blue line. Announcers thought so too. I give up trying to figure out what refs see on replay.

Reactions: Chief Nine

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
McKinnon got any shot at the Hart if Colorado wins and makes the playoffs tonight?

He'd be my choice after Bergy/Marchand of course. His team is not very good at all this will be one of the most impressive teams to make the playoffs ever in sports given how awful they were last season.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Wow. From the zoomed in ice level angle I could swear there was white between the puck and blue line. Announcers thought so too. I give up trying to figure out what refs see on replay.

You know what gets me on that shot you’re talking about @missingchicklet? If that’s the camera the league embeds over the bluelines, I have better cameras in my car’s right side mirror and backup cam

Reactions: missingchicklet

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Neither do I.

Problem is, I can't tell if that's the blueline or the players shadow at the edge of the puck.

I despise this offside review crap. No fan ever wanted this nonsense.

The whole thing needs an overhaul. Some sort of accountability for the on ice officials similar to the NFL. DPS should can everyone and especially stop with the history narrative. The rules also need to change and find some sort of consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad