NHL Around the NHL - Pucktober has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Hilarious how Domi is playing tonight. Anybody see the face on the guy he sucker punched. It's all about who you know and play for

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Then Marchand should not act like an ass hat and instead be the 40/90 guy he can be

Freaking Stan Mikita went from the dirtiest player in league in one year to most respected because he wanted to.

It’s not that ****ing hard

I predict he is the one getting the cheap shots this year. If he fights back Bruins fans will ridicule him I guess.

Reactions: Fenian24

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Excellent job by the NHL on this one. It's clear he wasn't getting the message before. If this doesn't grab his attention, nothing will.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010

Maybe the piece of **** will finally get the message?

What an absolute disgrace, just make it no hitting like Lindros and the DPB want and I can stop caring about "hockey" completely.

I love the Bruins fans whining about the one edgy player on the team in Marcchand being put on notice. Yup one hit, one nasty look today should be enough to get you booted from the pathetic league.

Show emotion, be physical and get suspended, Bettmans NHL

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
What an absolute disgrace, just make it no hitting like Lindros and the DPB want and I can stop caring about "hockey" completely.

I love the Bruins fans whining about the one edgy player on the team in Marcchand being put on notice. Yup one hit, one nasty look today should be enough to get you booted from the pathetic league.

Clean hits aren’t penalized. Dirty hits are.

Don’t like it? Would you rather have brain-dead hockey players that retire from the game early?

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad