Around the NHL: PTO Season Becomes Waiver Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
I've always liked Dylan Gambrell, I remember hoping he would be available for our 3rd round pick, which eventually was Cliff Pu. I thought he would get stashed on LTIR and am surprised Toronto waived him. I wonder if we can claim him and put him on IR while he recovers from his concussion. He's like a Curtis Lazar type, a good 13th forward to have, would prefer him to Jost (assuming DG is healthy).

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
I see only 6 claims so far this pre-season. Slim pickings, as to be expected.

Forward:
Golden Knights - Grigori Denisenko
Penguins - Jansen Harkins
Predators - Samuel Fagemo

Defense:
Ducks - Lassi Thomson
Sharks - Ty Emberson

Goal:
Blue Jackets - Spencer Martin

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Screenshot_20231009_092851_The Athletic.jpg

Zach Bogosian, RD, Tampa Bay Lightning
Bogosian has been a steady, reliable contributor for Tampa Bay’s blue line, with the highlight being his play in a couple of deep playoff runs. He’s looked slow in more recent times, even though his underlying metrics look fine. Darren Raddysh’s playoff breakout bumped Bogosian down a slot on the right-side depth chart. Bogosian has tons of experience, size, physicality and is cheap with a $850,000 cap hit. —Dayal

• Haha
Reactions: TheMistyStranger

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Norris and Savoie being on IR just kicks the can down the road. Same with the three goalies. These decisions all need to be made in October, just not early October.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I was about to comment about signing a goalie until he's 38, but heck we had Anderson until he was 41. And he was our best goalie last season.

So... congrats Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad