Around the NHL: PTO Season Becomes Waiver Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
TSN has quite a hyperbolic statement about Makar, that he is on the blue line what McDavid is on forward & then also Bobby Orr is mentioned.
I mean you can call him the best at his Pos over the last few years combined, if you take last year alone he isnt even the best anymore. Nowhere near the level McDavid dominates by a quite margin every year over the rest of the field.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Hartman gets a 3x$4M in Minny

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Coach D.J. Smith told reporters Saturday that Norris, 24, likely won’t be available when the Senators take the ice for their regular-season opener Wednesday in Carolina.

“Right now, the training staff and doctors are telling me he’s not going to play. It’s unfortunate,” Smith said. “I know the kid wants to play hockey. As a coaching staff, we’ve had to change some things around. Our power play, we always have Josh in that one-time spot. Never did we think that possibly we’d start the year without him and it certainly looks that way.”

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Can Driedger be the solution to Tampa's goaltending issue?

EDIT: Oh, his cap hit is $3.5. It's listed as $2.5 because he's in the minors. So I don't know that TBL can fit that in.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Can Driedger be the solution to Tampa's goaltending issue?

EDIT: Oh, his cap hit is $3.5. It's listed as $2.5 because he's in the minors. So I don't know that TBL can fit that in.
They could put Vasi on LTIR

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
That's what I figure, but it's just a temporary solution.
I think Savoie will go back once he's healthy. It sucks he didn't have a chance to compete for a spot, but unless Benson looks in over his head, there's no opportunity for Savoie to prove himself without preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad