OT: Around the NHL | PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Does that boarding in the Carolina Wash game look pretty week or do I have my homer glasses on. Honest.

Reactions: ETA

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
You know how some Pens fans/media are acting as though Murray had a bad series? Well, Jones is actually having the type of series that those fans/media are saying Murray had.

I think some of these Pens fans/media should pack their bags and take their schtick to Vegas if they miss Fleury that much. ******** christ

I'm starting to hate the Knights now.. Go Sharks:laugh:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Does that boarding in the Carolina Wash game look pretty week or do I have my homer glasses on. Honest.
I think it was probably right, but FWIW the obnoxious homers on the Caps broadcast thought it was wrong - it should have been 4! And a suspension.

Oshie does a great job at acting like he got killed. Though idk if he returned? I’m sure he’s fine.

I knew Carolina would be a tough place to win. Are they really not doing those “cellies” anymore?

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Man, I hate the camera in San Jose so much. I feel like I’m on the roof.

I actually like it. Can see more ice that way.

With stuff like this, I always go with my initial reaction before proceeding to break it down Zapruder-style. And my initial reaction was, "eh."

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
The Oshie thing didn't even look that bad to me. He was far away enough from the boards that it's not really clear-cut boarding. Just bad luck.

At least Foegele got 2. Bortuzzo basically ended Malkin's season for no reason and didn't even get that.

Reactions: ETA

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I know 2 wrongs don't make a right, but I find it hilarious how much outrage there is in the Caps fanbase about that "shove" on Oshie when their team employs Tom Wilson who does much worse every game

I’m hoping Carolina pulls this one out and I can bump that Caps fan who randomly came in here and thought I was crazy for thinking Carolina could win. Canes have been the better team.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The Oshie thing didn't even look that bad to me. He was far away enough from the boards that it's not really clear-cut boarding. Just bad luck.

At least Foegele got 2. Bortuzzo basically ended Malkin's season for no reason and didn't even get that.
Yeah and the Caps fans make it seem like it's worse than the hit on ZAR.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah and the Caps fans make it seem like it's worse than the hit on ZAR.
Wat?! What happened, is there a video link?

Oshie injured and Yzerman announced as Detroit Red Wings GM!

OHHHHHHH DANG..
I just checked and Oshie is done for the year.
wooooooow

VIDO anyone??@

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@Honour Over Glory

nm I see the video. It is on nhlcom. How can Foegele say he went to lift his stick and missed? That is just bad comedy. He shoved him, but it was harmless enough. Oshie was like 10 feet from the boards.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Pens definitely lack the pace these teams are playing at now.

Yeah. That is the truth.
Watch any other series in this post season (even the lightning) were tiers above the Penguins. The way the Penguins played in games two through four it was apparent that they had no business being in this post season. They looked and played BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad