OT: Around the NHL | PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I will pretend the Pouliot stuff didn't get posted.

Boy, what an exciting game this Leafs v Bruins tilt has been.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
I give zero ****s. Everythign happened for a reason. We ended up with b2b cups. There was no other way to do it. I love it.
Not to mention Jake developed into what he is and who knows if that happens if we have other players here still.

Crazy to realize this is Jordans first playoff game since 2012 with the Pens. Gotta think he never imagined it going this poorly when he wanted that switch.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I give zero ****s. Everythign happened for a reason. We ended up with b2b cups. There was no other way to do it. I love it.
I love your dedication to posting like you write quotes for things that hang in the dentists office. :laugh:

This was a friendly exchange not meant to cause direct offense. I feel like I should put that as my signature, people have been sassy around here lately.

Reactions: ColePens

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Toronto's got this series if they keep the stupid to a minimum. Relative minimum.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I will say, Krejci's got more in the tank than I thought. He's been good all game.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well, I said 4-3 Leafs, I got the Leafs 4 right, but didn't think boston would get smoked from the get-go.
Went with 5-3 Hurricanes. So far got the Caps 3 right, but I should have known better the Canes have no game against the Capitals. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad