Around the NHL | PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
If you click through, this Twitter thread lists everything that's gone wrong for the Senators since they lost the ECF in 2017. It's ... a lot.

PWic5fG.jpg

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
So, we won't go ahead of Columbus even if they lose as they have a better ROW. But, if we win, we'd knock them out and Montreal into WC2 potentially dependant on the Canes result.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Speaking of keeping the pedal down, that shift leading up to the Currie goal... Haven’t seen a shift like that since Game 3 of the ECF against Tampa.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I don't know if anybody bets on hockey, but this TB Ottawa line is the biggest line i'v ever seen.

TB is minus 515 which is ridiculous for a hockey game.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Bobrovsky is so crap.
At this point he’s got to be costing himself money in the summer. I’m sure CBJ will be glad to see him walk, and I’m sure Florida will still sign him (because if somehow means also getting Panarin?) but damn I’m sure his offer number is going to suffer.

As hilarious as the Jackets missing the playoffs would be, I’d almost rather see them in there because he can be chased.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Of course when I think we're least likely to get help in the standings we actually do. Thanks, Edmonton.

If Carolina could lose tonight too and we could win in regulation that'd be just grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad