OT: Around the NHL - PLAYOFF TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I find it weird that teams are resting their best players and seem more interested in playing Bos/TB or Washington than they do the Pens.

I mean, I get the Pens are back to back champs, but the don't look that great this season. Why would you intentionally tank tonight's game and end up playing Bos/TB or Washington rather than a shaky Pens club? Is our playoff aura that great now?

The Pens are exhausting to play. We watch them and take it for granted.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I wonder if the Flyers have yet figured out showing a video of Kate Smith from over 40 years ago isn't going to will them to another Cup?

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I find it weird that teams are resting their best players and seem more interested in playing Bos/TB or Washington than they do the Pens.

I mean, I get the Pens are back to back champs, but the don't look that great this season. Why would you intentionally tank tonight's game and end up playing Bos/TB or Washington rather than a shaky Pens club? Is our playoff aura that great now?

Only one team employs Crosby, Malkin, and Kessel. It seems pretty simple to me.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow the Rags are bad...I don’t see them having any chance of threatening to score all game....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Exactly...if you can’t score when the net is empty, wtf....

Worked in the game clinching Stanley Cup final

images

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Two more goals for Giroux...he ended the season as I was hoping Geno would but didn’t unfortunately....let’s hope G can raise the CS trophy instead....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yep...Elliott’s going to get a shut out and think he’s played fantastic even though he’s been way too far out of the net and too aggressive...good times if we them next week...
I am a little uncertain. The Pens this year haven't been as composed as the previous 2yrs under Sullivan. This might be a series that unravels the Pens or it unites them into finally playing like a team consistently again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad