Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
#Devilcoin is a thing lmao, that franchise is desperate.
AA0WGNu.jpg

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone want the Avs to lose because they keep flaunting the fact that they have 3 #1 defensemen?

I'm actively rooting against any team whose poised to be a problem during the Rangers window. Canes and Av's at the top of my list. I preemptively already hate them.

Reactions: Tob

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Marchand punched Dillion in the groin and negated a powerplay for the Bruins, that is a cheap shot just got 2 mins and was arguing the call lmfao. He is a veteran and should have waited till the game was out of hand like most vets do :sarcasm:

hpNYR

HF Forecaster
Jun 18, 2006
Northridge, CA
www.twitter.com
Watching these playoffs and maybe you try to understand why Gorton/JD were let go. Every series is rockem sockem and we currently constructed don't have skill guys who play that game. Ovechkin, Oshie, Marchand, Bergeron, etc. Maybe Lafreniere can become that, and Kreider does it inconsistently- but certainly it isn't in Panarin and Zibanejad's DNA. Drury has work to do getting that type of skill in our lineup. I haven't seen the playoffs this physical in a very long time.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Watching these playoffs and maybe you try to understand why Gorton/JD were let go. Every series is rockem sockem and we currently constructed don't have skill guys who play that game. Ovechkin, Oshie, Marchand, Bergeron, etc. Maybe Lafreniere can become that, and Kreider does it inconsistently- but certainly it isn't in Panarin and Zibanejad's DNA. Drury has work to do getting that type of skill in our lineup. I haven't seen the playoffs this physical in a very long time.

Agreed but it took the Wilson incident for them to realized that. That is sadly pathetic.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Wait, Carolina's helmet sponsor is DieHard? Like, the battery?? Idk why that's funny, but it is.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Still 2-2, my 7th sense told me that caps go up 2-0 in this serie, but it might be a draw and OT hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad