Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
59syug.jpg

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
As much fun as it is the Panthers can't win playing run and gun against TB. They need to play more of a snoozefest type game like the Islanders play but the Panthers probably aren't built for that?!

Tampa couldn't hang with Florida 5 on 5. It was Tampa's ridiculous PP that saved the game for them, that and the refs f*cking up a perfectly good goal for the Panthers etc. Welcome to the playoffs, Panthers.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
phew I won a couple of beers on Unitbet for that 5-4 original time win - 3 playoffs game earlier all went OT! ;)
Florida cant take penalties that much is obvious.:nod:

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Tampa couldn't hang with Florida 5 on 5. It was Tampa's ridiculous PP that saved the game for them, that and the refs f*cking up a perfectly good goal for the Panthers etc. Welcome to the playoffs, Panthers.
Unfortunately, really only caught the entirety of the third period. Florida gave up way too many odd man rushes tied late in the game but I guess it's the style they play. Either way it was a very entertaining game 1

Reactions: Ori

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Unfortunately, really only caught the entirety of the third period. Florida gave up way too many odd man rushes tied late in the game but I guess it's the style they play. Either way it was a very entertaining game 1

Yeah Florida's D made some stupid plays, like randomly shoot the puck into a big group of players which led to Point goal. That's stone age hockey, shot selection matters and Tampa were much better with the smart plays throughout their team. Florida had some players who tried to do too much on occasion.

Reactions: bl02

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
10-5 shots for Flames 1-0 well deserved, Nucks aiming for top draft picks as usual. C. Tanev went to Flames, because Jim Benning forgot to sign him before he was a free agent, a bit slow as usual. :rolleyes:

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Man, I really didn’t pay attention to the rest of the league this year outside of McDavid. Another negative side effect of these dumb divisions.

To think that that game last night was between the 2-3 seeds in the central and that Carolina may be the best team of the three. Yikes.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Seems more of you tuned into the TB-Panthers game than the afternoon games (Pit-NYI / Minn-VGK). Just due to the scheduling? Or you found the Lightning-Panthers a more interesting matchup?

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Seems more of you tuned into the TB-Panthers game than the afternoon games (Pit-NYI / Minn-VGK). Just due to the scheduling? Or you found the Lightning-Panthers a more interesting matchup?

More interesting. I think the best 3 teams in the east are TB, FLA, CAR. Shame this is a first round matchup.

Reactions: will1066

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I like seeing all the former Rangers in these playoffs. Gives me teams to root for even when we did not make it ourselves.

Reactions: NYR94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad