Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueblue30

Jan 31, 2009
Didn’t think the pens had a chance vs the isles in this series. Seems like an awful matchup for them. Isles will pick them apart

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
They are good with a little BBQ sauce.

Oh man speaking of that, went to a brewery yesterday that also has a smokehouse. Had smoked brisket and their BBQ sauce was to die for. Mmmm so good. Ordered myself a few imperial stouts and had no idea what day it was. Lol.

Smoked brisket is something that always smells better than it actually is. Then it shows up & it's just a giant piece of fat. Tri-Tip on the other hand is always the way to go.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Seeing all the hitting and rough stuff in the playoffs I'm glad we aren't in there, so none of our kids get hurt. Give them a year to get bigger and stronger, take their vitamins, etc... lol

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Seeing all the hitting and rough stuff in the playoffs I'm glad we aren't in there, so none of our kids get hurt. Give them a year to get bigger and stronger, take their vitamins, etc... lol
Say their prayers

Reactions: gabevh3

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Smoked brisket is something that always smells better than it actually is. Then it shows up & it's just a giant piece of fat. Tri-Tip on the other hand is always the way to go.

This one was pretty lean, only one fatty piece. I like Tri-Tip also, but something about Brisket is really enjoyable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad