Around The NHL Part XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
This game is friggen off the hook nuts!

I'll say it again as it deserves repeating. These playoffs despite covid and no fans have been fantastic.

NHL did it right setting it up in two bubbles and the play on the ice hasn't suffered one bit.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
This game is friggen off the hook nuts!

I'll say it again as it deserves repeating. These playoffs despite covid and no fans have been fantastic.

NHL did it right setting it up in two bubbles and the play on the ice hasn't suffered one bit.
I just now thought of this, but what happens for the Finals? Which team has to leave their bubble? I assume it’ll be in Toronto?

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
The NHL playoffs are consistently the best thing in sports.

No question about it. Gotta be honest, I was very cynical before the playin's that we as fans would get so much into the games withought the "playoff atmosphere" with fans in the stands seeing that's really what makes the playoffs so intense and so awesome.

But much to my surprise, the games have been awesome and other than fans not being there, the games have been as intense and great as they usually are. I actually can't believe it but it's true!

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Ryan Reaves trying to figure out how to beat the canucks if dominating hockey doesn't work but a head shot 5 minute major might
200.gif

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Either the Canucks score after another great goaltending performance and we'll say it was bound to happen or the Knights finally score on their 100th shot and we'll say it was bound to happen.

Reactions: Leetch3 and Maximus

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
The Canucks have 8 shots on goal 6 minutes into the 3rd period and they aren't losing the game!

That's also not a missprint...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad