Around The NHL Part XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Here's where things stand in my orbit now that Colorado is gone and what I think is best for the Rangers:

Vancouver-Give them their 1st ever Cup finally after 50 years and all of Canada will be happy and maybe they'll build more Tim Horton's here
Dallas-I dunno why as I don't particularly like them since Modano left but I'd rather them than Vegas who doesn't deserve a Cup so soon.
Tampa-Seeing they would have beaten Philly or the Islanders which is good for us, and tho I 'm still pissed about 2015, I'd be OK with a Cup for them.
Vegas-Only because I'd rather them than either the Flyers or Islanders...pretty simple as it's lesser of both evils
Philly-Because they would have beaten the hated Islanders, I'd throw them a bone even tho I can't stand them. But hate the Isles more.
Isles- Really? This doesn't even need to be discussed...enough said

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Here's where things stand in my orbit now that Colorado is gone and what I think is best for the Rangers:

Vancouver-Give them their 1st ever Cup finally after 50 years and all of Canada will be happy and maybe they'll build more Tim Horton's here
Dallas-I dunno why as I don't particularly like them since Modano left but I'd rather them than Vegas who doesn't deserve a Cup so soon.
Tampa-Seeing they would have beaten Philly or the Islanders which is good for us, and tho I 'm still pissed about 2015, I'd be OK with a Cup for them.
Vegas-Only because I'd rather them than either the Flyers or Islanders...pretty simple as it's lesser of both evils
Philly-Because they would have beaten the hated Islanders, I'd throw them a bone even tho I can't stand them. But hate the Isles more.
Isles- Really? This doesn't even need to be discussed...enough said
Condolences on your Avs btw

Reactions: Inferno and Maximus

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
So does the clock strike midnight on the "Thatcher Demko Experience" tonight? The guy has stopped the last 66 shots he's faced and 90 of 91.

You have to figure he's going to give up a few tonight. But if he can give up just 2 or 3, that should give Vancouver a decent enough chance too pull of the miracle....we'll see.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Lehner is falling asleep as Canucks are just trying too whether the storm.

Thus far Demko looks as good as ever. I really wonder if he's getting into Vegas's heads. I mean it's 73 shots in a row with nada too show for it. Not sure if I've ever seen a playoff stat like that.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I really f***ing dislike Colorado for no good reason and am really happy to see them eliminated

Curious, how is Colorado so hateable when they have a Nathan MacKinnon doing his magic on a nightly basis? I mean seriously, it's not like they are the Broad Street Bullies or the Big Bad Bruins. I dunno, I just don't get the hate for Colorado but whatever.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Vegas looks like they collectively as a bunch have guys gripping their sticks awfully tight.

If Canucks score first goal...look out as Vegas skaters will really start gripping their sticks even tighter.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
That was an absolutely insane clutch save there by Lehner on Boeser....holy shit....Best save of the playoffs by far by anyone...my lord!

Last edited:

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Demko is god like...holy crap. Vegas has too be saying WTF do we have to have to do to get a puck past this dude....wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad