Around The NHL Part XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Wow who thought today was be big dealing day?
How does Montreal allow Buffalo to grab Hall for 8 million? I Guess they spent their allowance on Allen/Edmundson/Anderson.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
With Hall going to his 4th team, is that a record amount for former #1 picks before turning 30 while not being viewed as a reclamation project?
Could be 5 if Buffalo are out of it at the deadline and decide to trade him

Reactions: Cmox and Synergy27

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
With Hall going to his 4th team, is that a record amount for former #1 picks before turning 30 while not being viewed as a reclamation project?
Could be 5 if Buffalo are out of it at the deadline and decide to trade him
And then 6 if he signs with a new team after the season.

Reactions: mike14

Priorae

Apr 21, 2017
New Jersey
I foresee Hall doing well with Eichel, Buffalo having an improved but not great season, extending hall long-term and then regretting it quickly thereafter

I thought the exact same thing before I ever read your post. You can see them just barely getting into a playoff, getting bounced and then doubling down immediately.

Reactions: haveandare

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Montreal is building a team that may struggle to make the playoffs but assuming they get in they will be a very tough out.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
GM of the Year LoLams forced to give away Devin Toews for 2 2nd rounders to the Avs. Great job Lou
There are literally islander fans arguing it's a great trade bc lou knew he needed to recoup picks after the pageau trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad