Around The NHL Part XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
he needs to play in a certain style/system. He'd do well here again IMO.

His strengths are the PK and flying the zone. I'd take him on cheap 1-2 year deal to replace Fast on the PK

Agreed. He also needs to play with guys who like to have the puck on their sticks. He can retrieve pucks but he isn't the guy you want creating plays.

Honestly, a PK unit of Wennberg-Grabner would be VERY good

Reactions: RaXp

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Why does Vegas have to do anything other than just buying out Fleury and promoting Oscar Dansk? That saves them 3.7M and then they will be compliant. They can clear another ~300k by sending Holden to the AHL and replacing him with an ELC.

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Looks like Chicago needs a goalie now. They traded Lehner (bad idea) thinking Crawford would be their guy. Now they are letting Crawford walk and I don’t know if they have anyone decent enough in their system to step in and be their starter. I’m sure they would rather go the UFA route and not trade any assets but what about:

Alexandar Georgiev to the Hawks for Alex Nylander?

Reactions: egelband

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Looks like Chicago needs a goalie now. They traded Lehner (bad idea) thinking Crawford would be their guy. Now they are letting Crawford walk and I don’t know if they have anyone decent enough in their system to step in and be their starter. I’m sure they would rather go the UFA route and not trade any assets but what about:

Alexandar Georgiev to the Hawks for Alex Nylander?

Find somebody better. Alex is to William like Marcel Hossa use to be to Marian.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Florida Panthers have acquired Markus Nutivaara from the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for Cliff Pu. Good pickup by Florida. Nutivaara didn't play much in the playoffs for CBJ.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Florida Panthers have acquired Markus Nutivaara from the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for Cliff Pu. Good pickup by Florida. Nutivaara didn't play much in the playoffs for CBJ.
I know he was making 2.7 million but I thought Nutivaara was a decent bottom pairing guy. 26 years old.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Why 7 years especially if his shoulder becomes an issue again? 4-5 years at 5 per would have made more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad