Around the NHL: Part XVII - Season’s Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
8 points in 5 games so far. And his game is so well rounded. Love the kid. He was #2 overall last year and had 20g 37pts. Which a lot of people seem to feel would be disappointing for Kakko, but Svech is obviously going to be a beast. I’d kill to draft a kid whose going to shoot the puck like Svechnikov.
He got underrated because Dahlin stole his spotlight (and uh yea Dahlin is nuts).

Reactions: sabremike

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Devils player literally takes out the back of a players leg.

Daneyko: "Not sure where the trip is there"

Reactions: Tob

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Idk what this is in reference to.
I just feel like I noticed a lot more talk about how good Krug is after his play in the playoffs (deservedly so). Even during the playoffs when people wanted to push the “big teams are back” narrative going into the finals, the counter point was always “but Krug and Schwartz are the ones playing the best on either team”

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I just feel like I noticed a lot more talk about how good Krug is after his play in the playoffs (deservedly so). Even during the playoffs when people wanted to push the “big teams are back” narrative going into the finals, the counter point was always “but Krug and Schwartz are the ones playing the best on either team”
I wouldn't really know, I'm only referring to HFBoards. I always assume if anything interesting happens I'll just read about it on HF. :laugh:

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
I wouldn't really know, I'm only referring to HFBoards. I always assume if anything interesting happens I'll just read about it on HF. :laugh:
I listen to a buuuunch of hockey podcasts while I’m at work, Friedman and Marek couldn’t love Krug enough in the playoffs and over the summer, but then again, they can’t love any player enough

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I dunno man....Hughes needs to hit the gym and start lifting more than them 5 pound dumb bells. I know there are quite a few small players in the league but Hughes looks smaller than them. I'd bet that over the next offseason, he'll put on 10-15 pounds of muscle. If not, I'm not sure he's going to be as good as his #1 overall status says he is supposed to be.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Why are the Panthers just never good lol

Insane is that Bob contract. Buying extremely high on goalies that have the highest of highs and the lowest of lows when the goalie is already passed his prime.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad