Around the NHL (Part XV): Dupuis out 6 months (At least) with blood clot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

Looch didn't even have his gloves off. It as OT and he wasn't going to fight. Sucker punch it looked like to me.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Prout has his gloves off for three or four seconds and Lucic drops one of his right before getting tagged on the beak.

No clue what Milan thought was going to happen there.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
That was horrible contract and he has been awful for Sharks

Ex-Hawks haven't been kind to Wilson so far for most part. Eager was disaster melting down vs Nucks , Havlat was always injured and when healthy was ineffective and Burish sucked

Niemi has been up and down for Sharks as well.

(Forgot about Scott ,, Terrible hockey player)

Last edited:

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Got a chance to see the Lucic/Prout fight. Have no idea what people are whining about, Lucic started the whole thing then inexplicably doesn't drop his gloves.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Custance just had an insider article with some quotes from Saad's agent. They are going to wait to negotiate until the offseason, which I think is really bad news for the Hawks.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Custance just had an insider article with some quotes from Saad's agent. They are going to wait to negotiate until the offseason, which I think is really bad news for the Hawks.

Who is Saads agent and how have that agents other negotiations gone?

Eta: Unless I am reading cap geek wrong, the Hawks only have 2.3 million in space for next year at present so it makes a ton of not necessarily ominous sense for the saad negotiations to happen next summer. The agent couldn't even ask for 2.5 million if they signed a deal right now. And the Hawks have so much cap uncertainty in terms of what moves they will make and just how dire the cap situation is that waiting til summer makes sense from a Hawks perspective too.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth

Probably because he realizes his performance right now doesn't warrant as much money as he's hoping lol.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I don't fully understand the RFA process, but can't the Hawks take Saad to an arbitrator and nullify his chance at an offer sheet? Or does he have to have more years of service?

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Who is Saads agent and how have that agents other negotiations gone?

Eta: Unless I am reading cap geek wrong, the Hawks only have 2.3 million in space for next year at present so it makes a ton of not necessarily ominous sense for the saad negotiations to happen next summer. The agent couldn't even ask for 2.5 million if they signed a deal right now. And the Hawks have so much cap uncertainty in terms of what moves they will make and just how dire the cap situation is that waiting til summer makes sense from a Hawks perspective too.

His agent is Lewis Gross. Not sure who else he represents off the top of my head.

EDIT: Other clients worth noting are Martin St. Louis, Johnny Gaudreau, Torey Krug, and Brooks Orpik. As for other Hawks he reps Matt Carey, as well.

Antaris

Totally Trustworthy
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
Hey guys,

Didn't want to start a thread or bump anything old about this.

I'm just curious how Carcillo is working out for you?
I was bummed that the Pens didn't sign him, seeing as his injury didn't really give him a chance to show what he could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad