Around The NHL (Part XLI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderhead

May 15, 2012
Raleigh NC
I remember I got bashed (not here) for picking the Devils to finish 4th in the East and ahead of the Rangers.

I'll be happy if the Rangers finish 5th , but I have doubts about it.
Btw, the Devils did not allow an even strenght goal, so far. One goal in 54 shots.

Punxrocknyc19*

Good game going on in Boston. Marchand is such a pos. I hope the Isles beat the Bruins.

i hope not. i dont wanna hear it from some friends that Islanders are having a better record than the Rangers :rant: this should NOT be happening. if this happens at the end of the season, something is wrong with this team.

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
Chico describing how the Caps have elite players with a lot of role players, but are a middle of the pack team. Uh Chico, that's exactly what the Devils are. It is game 3 for crying out loud. If you want to compare Devils vs. Rangers right now, the most skilled team the Devils have faced so far is the Islanders.

Thunderhead

May 15, 2012
Raleigh NC
Chico describing how the Caps have elite players with a lot of role players, but are a middle of the pack team. Uh Chico, that's exactly what the Devils are. It is game 3 for crying out loud. If you want to compare Devils vs. Rangers right now, the most skilled team the Devils have faced so far is the Islanders.

Lol! And, he really believes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad