Around The NHL: Part VIII - Tampa/NYR = 0 Playoff Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Having both the blues and Dallas win today is just a sign that things are going in the right direction! Wow. I thought last years draft capital was decent this years will blow it away especially if Zucc and company come thru

Reactions: darko

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I wouldn't exactly call the Jets a let down in the playoffs. The Blues are a better team and the Jets have not been very good for a while. Most people expected the Blues to win this series.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
From the Jet’s board:

i9x4gsoo-jpg.218545

:laugh:

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Eh, I take a lot more comfort in the fact that their loss now actually may be a factor in bumping the Jets pick to the best possible position. :)
Does anyone ever believe that NYR farm team BS is due to a level of compete? Our management QUESTIONED leadership... Hank is a no go... we know he’s a stud badass leader.

But they traded Cally and Miller and G and McD

And Tampa flames out. What a shock? Or maybe not

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Well we now can say that the Jets pick will be no lower than 22. So we’ve set the floor. Here’s hoping Vegas and Dallas can finish the job and we’ll gain another two slots.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
For sure.

We may still be adding another 1st round pick for this year (unlikely) on top of that which will at the very least, be a mid 2nd.

We're looking alright.
Why is it unlikely? If Dallas can win their series I would give them a 40 percent chance of beating the Blues.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Definitely a successful trade. Might turn out better than the Zuccarello trade.
If we had to predict right now it’s a better trade than the Zucc trade . But that could swing big if Zucc plays great and the stars make the wcf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad