Around The NHL: Part VIII - Tampa/NYR = 0 Playoff Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Why is it unlikely? If Dallas can win their series I would give them a 40 percent chance of beating the Blues.

I don't think they've got that good a shot at beating the Blues unless Binnington turns into a pumpkin, which is possible but I wouldn't count on it.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I don't think they've got that good a shot at beating the Blues unless Binnington turns into a pumpkin, which is possible but I wouldn't count on it.
Yeah I wouldn’t either Binnington showed some incredible poise especially in game 5 down 2-0 and holding them in. I wouldn’t be shocked if Dallas found a way tho

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
If Dallas and Vegas win, the 1-4 seeds would have been eliminated. It's anyone's game at that point. It's all about match ups, luck, momentum.

I imagine Friedman is hoping for a COL-COL final.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Some things seem to be falling into place pretty well. If Dallas gets past Nashville and the Stars are looking like the better team and beat the Blues in the next round--then the Zuccarello pick becomes a 1st rounder--albeit a late 1st rounder and if Vegas beats the Sharks then the Jets first round that we own goes two spots higher and if Columbus can make it to the conference finals that's another spot higher.

With a bit of luck we could be sitting at 2, 19-20 (Winnipeg), 28-31 (Dallas), 37, 58 (Tampa) and 68. If we did get Arizona or Edmonton to bite on Kreider we have other pieces to move up again on the 19. Kreider + the Dallas 1st (if we land that) or Kreider + the 37 as a bit of a sweetener might do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad