Around the NHL: Part III – Oilers Fire Chiarelli [Update: Still Suck]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I think I want the Devils picking in front of us. That way the good players stay on the board.
I wish I felt that way. If they don't get Hall back I wouldn't be shocked if they finish dead last (I would take the Ottawa roster of theirs right now) meaning that most likely they are gonna pick Hughes or Kakko I would imagine.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Blues and this guy Binnington can't be stopped right now. Just a matter of time before they claim the third seed in their division.

Reactions: FultonReed

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Last I was there was September and sat in on their preseason fan party but didn't see any games. I am excited to get out there. Pulled out my Roenick jersey to take with me. Gonna be there for games against the Avs and Stars

the fans are super nice there. someone even complimented me on my Leetch jersey. you'll probably get tons of props on your Roenick digs.

idk if anything's changed, but last time I was there, they had a DiGiorno sponsorship? you'd think a city famous for a certain style of pizza would have something not DiGiorno, but eh. and the hot dogs are f***in weird.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I wish I felt that way. If they don't get Hall back I wouldn't be shocked if they finish dead last (I would take the Ottawa roster of theirs right now) meaning that most likely they are gonna pick Hughes or Kakko I would imagine.
Dead last gives you 35% at the top 2.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
the fans are super nice there. someone even complimented me on my Leetch jersey. you'll probably get tons of props on your Roenick digs.

idk if anything's changed, but last time I was there, they had a DiGiorno sponsorship? you'd think a city famous for a certain style of pizza would have something not DiGiorno, but eh. and the hot dogs are ****in weird.

Uh we had f***in’ papa johns sponsoring us, HERE ?!?

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
You get around! Have you been to United Center? I am going that way next week and I'm curious to know what to expect.
I was there but it was during the dark ages in Chicago...half full building dead as a doornail. I was extremely fortunate many years ago to see a game at Chicago Stadium and i got to watch the third period from the organ perch. That was exciting and very loud.

I’ve been in 25 or 26 NHL arenas...hoping to get to Montreal next year.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
I was there but it was during the dark ages in Chicago...half full building dead as a doornail. I was extremely fortunate many years ago to see a game at Chicago Stadium and i got to watch the third period from the organ perch. That was exciting and very loud.

I’ve been in 25 or 26 NHL arenas...hoping to get to Montreal next year.

I've been to all 31* arenas. I need to go back to 3 arenas, PIT, DET and EDM since they got new arenas since I was last there. I just bought tickets to the NYR vs PIT game this Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the new Console/PPG Paint Arena. Anyone else going?

You'll enjoy MTL. The arena is huge, but the views are good from the upper deck. Nice that the arena is easy accessible by foot or public transportation (unlike Ottawa).

Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yay 24th we will hit rock bottom after TDL if the TSN list is going to happen, Zucc, Hayes, MCquaid, and Kreider gone.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York

idk if anything's changed, but last time I was there, they had a DiGiorno sponsorship? you'd think a city famous for a certain style of pizza would have something not DiGiorno, but eh. and the hot dogs are ****in weird.
LOL yeah the hot dogs are out there. I do like their pizza though too. Lou's is my favorite. They go hard on their pizza. Heavy as hell boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad