Around the NHL: Offseason Edition Pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I was confused by that, tried to look up what the **** it was about on Google. The only results I found were all people memeing it up. So I still don't know and don't really care much at this point.
I don't think it's in reference to anything. Just something someone came up with and it stuck.

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
I was confused by that, tried to look up what the **** it was about on Google. The only results I found were all people memeing it up. So I still don't know and don't really care much at this point.

Well it gets political, but basically it comes from a dumb response to a Jason Isbell (of all people) tweet about guns. This link goes over some of it.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Cozens exactly 30 spots behind him. Is the writer among the roughly 95% of hockey writers who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and are always Mike Francessa level wrong?

Ask him yourself, he's a regular poster here. It's on the Propects Board.
Sporting News: Top 50 NHL Prospects
People don't always agree with his ratings but he's well respected. He gives his honest opinion. Most draft analysts parrot one another to challenge Pierre McGuire for the ass kissing championship. Once they get established they're afraid to offend anyone by giving an honest opinion. He had Cozens rated #10 in the draft. He had Zegras #3. Rating Cozens in his draft year #37 in all NHL pipelines isn't bad for a 7th overall pick . There's draft pick prospects going back to 2014 in that article.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Ask him yourself, he's a regular poster here. It's on the Propects Board.
Sporting News: Top 50 NHL Prospects
People don't always agree with his ratings but he's well respected. He gives his honest opinion. Most draft analysts parrot one another to challenge Pierre McGuire for the ass kissing championship. Once they get established they're afraid to offend anyone by giving an honest opinion. He had Cozens rated #10 in the draft. He had Zegras #3. Rating Cozens in his draft year #37 in all NHL pipelines isn't bad for a 7th overall pick . There's draft pick prospects going back to 2014 in that article.

I love engaging with Steve because he is approachable about his opinions and ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad