OT: Around the NHL: non-Pens playoff talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Possibly echo chamber, but the words reported by multiple peeps on twitter are: "Ne spi, blyad". I'm not a Russian expert, but further searching makes me pretty sure blyad is whore/bitch, so I'm guessing more than "Wake up".
Could be blyat, basically an F bomb.

Who knows? Either way, keep that shit for the lockerroom if you've gotta unload on your rookie goalie. Bad look.

Reactions: Peat

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Could be blyat, basically an F bomb.

Who knows? Either way, keep that shit for the lockerroom if you've gotta unload on your rookie goalie. Bad look.

Hey Ovechkin has only been in this league like *checks notes* 15 years and is the captain.

He can't be expected to be perfect all the time. It's the passion!

Remember when dude suddenly forgot how to speak English in a post-game after he took out Gonchar's knees in that playoff series years ago?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
He was absolutely, 100% out cold, but besides the obvious concussion, I think you have to worry about a neck issue. Reminiscent of Sid/Steckel in a way.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
This may be the dumbest thing I’ve seen in like 47 years of watching hockey. Wrong thread

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Pens game just flipped to the Vegas game in time to see a classic Flower playoff goal allowed.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I've Hearted Dean Evason for a while but just wow, nice. 2-0 right now. I love how he's been using his players and his youth on his team. He was a huge influence in Filip Forsberg's development (from Filip's own words). I wish we had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad