OT: Around the NHL: non-Pens playoff talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Somehow Pens fans manage to bitch/complain endlessly despite this being the most successful franchise in the cap era.

Imagine if Sid/Geno only had 1 cup like Ovi

It’s just a weird complaint. How are the Pens heartless

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

they don’t fight for position in front of the net or go there as often as they could for dirty goals...a few do but not enough...it’s not an unreasonable complaint but maybe you just react to the judgment that that’s “heartless”

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
...?

This story would be more interesting if all of us actually know what the "word slip" was.
I figured others were watching the post game. Lol. It was a fun little stumble.

They're doing highlights for Carolina/Nashville, and Dom stumbles over his words and says "yeah, hard to fart in it, uhh, err, uh fault Nedeljkovic. Sorry guys!"

Then there is a moment of silence, Tappen starts talking over the next highlight "we go to the 3rd period now, and, BWAHAHAHA"

So Dom has to finish her highlight read.

Then Anson says over the next highlight "looks like Nashville's running out of gas". Which gets more chuckles.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I figured others were watching the post game. Lol

They're doing highlights for Carolina/Nashville, and Dom stumbles over his words and says "yeah, hard to fart in it, uhh, err, uh fault Nedeljkovic. Sorry guys!"

Then there is a moment of silence, Tappen starts talking over the next highlight "we go to the 3rd period now, and, BWAHAHAHA"

So Dom has to finish her highlight read.

Then Anson says over the next highlight "looks like Nashville's running out of gas". Which gets more chuckles.

That was less amusing than I was expecting. :sarcasm:

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
There are posters on here who call them f***ing losers too lol. Like. What? These are guys in their 20s and 30s who get to play a kids game for millions of dollars a year. If they’re losers, I don’t even want to know what we are.

Reactions: Gold Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad