OT: Around the NHL - Hockey is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I could very easily see Boston and Washington losing. Philly would be an upset, and I imagine this game will invigorate them to push back over the next couple.

Tampa could lose too.

Wouldn't that be something for the conference semifinals . . .

Canes v Habs and Isles v Jackets

(pretty sure if that happens then absolutely NOBODY has a perfect playoffs bracket :laugh: )

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Philly wins the next 3. But it ain't gonna be easy. MTL looks like they believe they can make a run of it.

I think the big thing is Price is healthy and rested and there are no distractions. Dude is locked in and exactly what the Pens were supposedly afraid of when they announced the initial plan for this tournament.

Reactions: Lustaf and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think the big thing is Price is healthy and rested and there are no distractions. Dude is locked in and exactly what the Pens were supposedly afraid of when they announced the initial plan for this tournament.

And Weber has turned back the clock 10 years.

And Suzuki and Kotkaniemi, as I keep saying, are infecting that whole team with their energy and enthusiasm.

Sometimes, quite suddenly and unexpectedly, it crystallizes for a team, and then they get on a roll . . . and that's when anything becomes possible.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Oh come on, admit it . . . you were shedding a tear listening to Carlsson and Ovy bemoan those predatory Islanders. :laugh:

@KIRK , please, the Caps don't need any help beating themselves :laugh: I shed no tears for anyone in that series but Braden Holtby.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad