OT: Around the NHL - Hockey is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
From what I’ve seen so far, all the teams in the play in rounds have playoff level intensity, except the Pens...

Love him or hate him, Mark Madden is absolutely right when he said that the Pens looked like they were playing a summer no check men’s league at Ice Castle out there...

Reactions: BHD and KIRK

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
The Avs/Blues series looks like the best one. Both teams seem fast as hell. Watching the Pens it's like night and day

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013

NHLTV lost me about two years ago. I couldn't stand the number of blackouts that prevented me from watching a game that I'm paying the LEAGUE to see. I have no problem with giving someone money to provide a product, but when you for some reason make that product hard to get and you have to go to third parties for so many games anyway, what's the point?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This Rangers - Hurricanes series is great.

I hope to the heavens the Penguins come out with the same emotions tonight.

Add:
Where is Georgiev (sp?) he isn't even backing up is he? Some other goalie got hurt and Lunds is replacing him.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry but having watched at least portions of each game this weekend and now Canes-Rags second game, there is only a few teams I think the Pens could beat in this tourney and unfortunately most of them will be eliminated by the first round...

Reactions: EightyOne

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I got in trouble on main boards for saying "When does the queen hang them up?" :laugh: Imagine calling somebody who has never won anything a King. Make sure to report everybody you see making a Crosby crybaby joke. Standard has been set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->