Around the NHL: HOCKEY’S BACK BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
good. I hope it's not heath related, cuz I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I could not stand this guy. Everything about his broadcasts annoyed the shit out of me.

I liked his homerism. He’s paid by the Bruins so he has to be. He wasn’t bad on OLN, as he was on a national broadcaster.

It’ll be weird not hearing him on a Bruins broadcast next year.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
He was a Homer dick...but it just fit Boston. Never like to see these guys go that are just ingrained in the team.

Hope whatever he is dealing with gets better.
This perfectly sums up how I feel. Wishing him the best of luck with whatever he is dealing with.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Philly just got screwed so hard I can’t believe Benson wasn’t involved in the play.

Blew a whistle with a puck in mid air.

Just an all around horrific job

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Personally, I'm not. I don't want to see Detroit make the playoffs before us.

And frankly -- whoever gets this spot is going to be 4- or 5- gamed by the Rangers anyways, so it's not like it really matters.
I don't want Det to make.it before us either.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Lane Hutson was one of my all time favorite players at the NTDP and I'm so disappointed we didn't get him and the Canadiens did.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Refs appear to have randomly decided that the Red Wings won’t get any power plays in this one. I’ve seen several super blatant penalties including a trip that directly led to MTL goal #4.

Reactions: Dingo44

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Refs appear to have randomly decided that the Red Wings won’t get any power plays in this one. I’ve seen several super blatant penalties including a trip that directly led to MTL goal #4.
1713317534038.png

NOOOOOOOOOOO. DAMN IT MONTREAL!!!!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
That was a lenient icing call that led to this tie

They were skating after that puck like Skinner on an important backcheck

Reactions: sabremike and vcv

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Detroit eliminated the Flyers with that point. The Flyers (probably) eliminated the Red Wings ten seconds later by giving up an empty net having to go for the win

• Haha
Reactions: jd1970 and EichHart

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Detroit eliminated the Flyers with that point. The Flyers (probably) eliminated the Red Wings ten seconds later by giving up an empty net having to go for the win
That's f***ing hilarious. Would be surprised if 2 teams ever eliminated each other on the last night of the season like that.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Mutual destruction hahaha

These Red Wings have heart, Kane gives that room a lot of swagger.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
There’s still over two minutes left. Philly can tie this game…but I hope they don’t because the result of those plays being basically seconds apart is too awesome

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Washington clinches thanks to an early whistle and Torts pulling the goalie tied in a game that didn’t matter seconds before the goal went in.

That is more luck in one game than the Bills and Sabres have had in a combined 120 years

Reactions: jd1970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad