Brewster, NY
Never forget what they took from us:
FB_IMG_1709873685052.jpg

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Reinhart is a 50 goal scorer

Colorado is undefeated with Mittelstadt

Eichel and RoR already with cups

We live in Hockey Hell. If I was another team I’d trade anything for a Buffalo forward who does decent. It’s going to work out. Of course…we’re running out of those.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

We live in Hockey Hell. If I was another team I’d trade anything for a Buffalo forward who does decent. It’s going to work out. Of course…we’re running out of those.
Yet our fans will continue blaming the players and wanting to run guys out of town only to see them blossom for real organizations with actual professional quality management and coaches.

Reactions: EichHart

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Yet our fans will continue blaming the players and wanting to run guys out of town only to see them blossom for real organizations with actual professional quality management and coaches.
I really don’t understand this. Eichel/reinhart for 10 yrs should have been the plan…fill the roster around those guys.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006

ROR with the Conn Smythe, and Eichel probably should have won it as well. Not to put too fine a point on it.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Seems like only yesterday Pegs was going to back the money bus up to Doan so he could be captain in Buffalo.

Anyway, cool to see a legacy guy making a debut with his old man's old team.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York

JJP on Edmonton next year would get 40+ goals next to Leon.
Mitts was a -2 and not even close to the reason the AV's won their last game in fairness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad