OT: Around the NHL - Good hocket is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone watching the Kings game? What other team has a red carpet for the players to enter the arena lol...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The Capitals have 5 days off and don't play again until wednesday. That is crazy. What is wrong with the scheduling for the NHL?

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
What a difference in this game from our game yesterday. It took 5 minutes into the game for the first scoring chance by either team.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
What a combo the Sharks have playing together. Arguably the best defensive dmen in the league in Vlasic, and arguably the best offensive dmen in Karlsson. That's an epic pairing.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Kempe is a puck hound. I like him.

Nice shot by Kane. 2-0 Sharks.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Mur didn't have a good game but watching these games... Rask, Quick, Fleury, Bob and others have also let up poopy goals. Not a great goaltending start to the year for some of the top names. Getting beat easily.

Reactions: td_ice

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
LA is running two D on each of their PPs. And Kovalchuk is playing a net front presence on the top PP which is DD, Kopitar, Kempe, Muzzin and Kovalchuk.

Soooooo dumb.

Pretty simple. Kopitar, Pearson, Kovalchuk, Carter Doughty.

Kovy is the new Hornqvist. Such a hilarious decision by LA. I do not get it AT ALL.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
What a difference in this game from our game yesterday. It took 5 minutes into the game for the first scoring chance by either team.

West Coast lol

LA is running two D on each of their PPs. And Kovalchuk is playing a net front presence on the top PP which is DD, Kopitar, Kempe, Muzzin and Kovalchuk.

Soooooo dumb.

West Coast lol

Okay, but really, it's a bit different. Especially so as I get an 'old skool bruiser' wanna be vibe from the Kings still. Just cemented in old hockey instead of speed and skill.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Kopitar cleaning up the garbage.

He made that look easy, but it wasn't. But that's what elite players do. Real handsy goal.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Soooooo dumb.

The guy with one of the hardest shots playing in front of the net? Weird.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I love Kopitar. I would really love a ???--Kopitar--Malkin line...but

Um...his 10mil contract or whatever lol yeah...lol....

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Also, is hocket an inside joke, or are we just cool with the thread title being spelled badly?

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Karlsson HAS to get to that puck first. Toffoli did and ties the game.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You mentioned hating the Sharks the other day, but WHY do you hate them?
I worked with this guy for 5yrs that was a huge Sharks fan, one of the most obnoxious people I have ever met in my life. Every day, this guy would never shut up about the Sharks, every Pens vs Sharks game he would rub it in my face if the Pens lost.

Also, I hate Couture and his redneck racist brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad