OT: Around the NHL - Give us 101 games of Florida and Tampa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
"Reverse hit" is the DUMBEST thing in hockey. It just is...seriously..someone change my mind.

There's a difference bracing for a hit and literally ditching the play to target a checker.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
"Reverse hit" is the DUMBEST thing in hockey. It just is...seriously..someone change my mind.

There's a difference bracing for a hit and literally ditching the play to target a checker.
Nah. I love reverse hits. The bully getting bullied is always great to see :laugh:

FoolhardyAssuredBluetonguelizard-max-1mb.gif

This is beautiful.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Reaves should have been out the game 10 minutes ago. Every shift he’s tried to start a fight with an unwilling opponent. This is 100% on the refs.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
Congrats, NHL...this is what you get. I LOVE Reaves but you knew Vegas was out for blood being down by 5. The NHL will do nothing to set a precedent when it comes to this shit. So here we are

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
He's an idiot. He's not a tough guy, he just has 3 brain cells and thinks he's the shit.

He's effective. And I can guarantee that he was told what to do. There's a difference between Reaves and Wilson. The latter does what he does because he has no brain cells. The other? That's on coaching.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
He's effective. And I can guarantee that he was told what to do. There's a difference between Reaves and Wilson. The latter does what he does because he has no brain cells. The other? That's on coaching.

Reaves does this on every team. He tried to start stupid shit at different times with the Penguins. What's effective about what he does? All he did was hurt his team.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020

Yeah, that was about the Janmark interference/head hit in the 1st. They had already lost and coach told him to goon it up...

Guess who hit Janmark? Graves...

Avs look good though. Landeskog looks like he's been shot out of a cannon on some of his rushes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad