OT: Around the NHL - Give us 101 games of Florida and Tampa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
And omg the Avs are absolute savages. They handle the puck so well in the neutral zone, you try to hit them and they just go around you. They want to score every shift. They’ll be hard to stop if they stay healthy.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
I'm sure Fleury will just smile when asked about it, but he's gotta be ticked that he is a vezina candiate, has a .931 in the playoffs so far and is riding the pine.

He *is* 36 and extra rest is never bad if it doesn't lose you the game/series. But if I'm playing with a 1.71GAA and 93%+ save percentage i'd let the coach know exactly what i think of not starting.

i'm gonna reverse course on myself. Fleury played less then 48 hours earlier, he's 36, and if you go back and look at his games he was dynamite the first few and there is a definite tapering off. Either Peter D. is being saavvy and resting MAF, or he's a douche bag and is stabbing him with a sword again. Lehner is getting lit up, if we don't see Fleury for game 2 and on i'd be shocked.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Watching the Bruins Islanders game. Bergeron went for the pass off the pads multiple times and they created chances every time. We haven’t done that in sooo long.

Edit. Boston had more prime chances in game 1 than we had in the first 4 games combined. Wonder if Sully is starting to realise that a defensive system that gives up mostly screened shots from the point isn’t the best idea against a team that can’t do much else.

This just isn’t true. This isn’t like the Islanders 2019. The chances were there. The goals were there. The saves were not.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
While we’re speaking of Mac.. dude had a good rookie campaign, then had 3 pretty crappy years. Then turned into a superstar. What happened during those years??

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I also prefer him to McDavid. McDavid is a lot more one-dimensional than people want to admit. Watching this is definitely memories of the early Pens for sure.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad