OT: Around the NHL: Give Me Olympic Hockey or Give Me Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hawks are a contender, huh.

They remind me of the Pens for the past few years before this one. Their depth is trash but they have some elite players so people will call them contenders even though they aren't.

That last empty net goal was hilarious. I can't remember the last time I saw one of those.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I think my favorite non-Pens player in the league right now is Tarasenko. It's so much fun to watch him play.

There was an article that came out that said Ray tried really, really hard to move up for Tarasenko in the draft. He was their target from the beginning. They weren't able to manage a trade though.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
They remind me of the Pens for the past few years before this one. Their depth is trash but they have some elite players so people will call them contenders even though they aren't.

That last empty net goal was hilarious. I can't remember the last time I saw one of those.

They're worse. At least Sid and Geno could carry their own lines. They have one at the moment.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Elliot lets one in early. As does Talbot. Keep me coming. MAF suitors.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
There was an article that came out that said Ray tried really, really hard to move up for Tarasenko in the draft. He was their target from the beginning. They weren't able to manage a trade though.

My understanding is that it was a done deal until the Rangers passed on Fowler. The trade was with the Ducks, but they backed out and took Fowler instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad