OT: Around the NHL: Free agency is upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Going to put this out there now. There will be zero speculation tolerated on the personal issues that Travis Hamonic is dealing with. The team has asked for everyone to respect his privacy. This is not going down the road of another Covid/vaccine conversation.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Bit off topic but I work at a store in New Orleans and a woman was shopping in a beau bennett freaking jersey! I stopped and talked to her, she apparently used to have a huge crush on him. I congratulated her for having the most random jersey I've seen in person. Especially in New Orleans where hockey is RARE.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Figured the answer would have been oh i linked the colors and the penguin was cute I don't really watch hockey

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Habs signed Suzuki to a 8-year extension with a cap hit close to 8M.

If he does not have a giant leap in production, that contract will be quite the anchor.

Had the 29th highest ppg for a C last season. He'll be 19th highest paid C next season as things stand, probably dropping at least 1 with Malkin/Bergeron/Hertl/Dubois all to sign new contracts. They're obviously banking on him taking another step, but it's not going to be a millstone if he doesn't grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad