Around the NHL - Episode XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
You're saying that they have all of these young guys

The two D they are breaking in are in their D+6 season and you're using that as an example of playing kids.

I think there's a big difference between 23 - 25 and <23.

At least Boston is giving their 23-25 years olds a chance.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
I read that, since he was already signed by a Euro league, there was nothing we could do to retain him. Oh well.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I read that, since he was already signed by a Euro league, there was nothing we could do to retain him. Oh well.

True, but he had the choice of signing with anyone this offseason. You would think we had some kind of edge since he's been in our camp a couple of times.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I don't have an issue with Balcers but i would like to see Chaplik get some games in

I do. We waived Balcers so that Galchenyuk, Paquette, Stepan could have a spot with zero chance they'll be back after this year.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Just saw the Rangers and Pens were on and figured I’d check out Lafreniere.

After hearing Ceci’s name and realizing he’s now with the Pens, I see him take a needless hooking penalty just after his teammate took the puck away from the Rangers player... :facepalm:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Jets looking really strong against the Oilers. Maybe the Jets are just really good this year?

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I do. We waived Balcers so that Galchenyuk, Paquette, Stepan could have a spot with zero chance they'll be back after this year.
There was zero chance Balcers was making our roster next year as well.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

Well, i gather the view from the executive suite was there's zero chance Balcers would have been here long term

I think something most here would agree on is we have a very large pipeline of players coming in the next few years and this was going to result in some casualties. Balcers appears to be the first of those casualties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad