Around the NHL - Episode XLV III - BEAST MODE ANDY

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Kessel was underrated for the Pens back to back cups. He deserved the Conn Smythe in 2016 over Crosby. He led them in points, actually hustled in both ends of the ice and played his arse off. It'll be nice if he his 1000pts

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Have to say Wilson comes off even worse after his presser talking about the Panarin incident. He basically plays the victim and shows how tone deaf he is.

Just be quiet - I don't expect him to own up to anything but to pretend people don't understand him, already have opinions on him and it was a regular scrum is a joke.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Imagine Habs win the series vs the Leafs

Leafs party bus gets demolished full stop

Habs extend Bergevin but lose in the next round

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Imagine Habs win the series vs the Leafs

Leafs party bus gets demolished full stop

Habs extend Bergevin but lose in the next round

Oddly enough, the Habs upsetting the Leafs for me would be way more unbearable than having the heavily favored Leafs beat up on the lowly Habs only to lose in round 2.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Oddly enough, the Habs upsetting the Leafs for me would be way more unbearable than having the heavily favored Leafs beat up on the lowly Habs only to lose in round 2.
Habs winning, and thus Bergevin keeping is job is much worse long term for that franchise.

Also, Leafs losing is always the #1 priority.

Reactions: DrEasy

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
How the Oilers have done so badly in the playoffs with the 2 best players in the league is beyond me.

Takes way more than 2 star forwards to win a Stanley cup in this league. But I get what you are saying, they should have found a way to build a proper team around those two by now.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Habs winning, and thus Bergevin keeping is job is much worse long term for that franchise.

Also, Leafs losing is always the #1 priority.

There's been a big problem in that organization and you can summarize it in 2 words starting with the letters D & D. There's something that should have been done a while ago but I like to keep it silent so things stay the same.

A gigantic fanbase and a lot of them overhype prospects like crazy, placing unrealistic expectations on them. I mean, every fanbase like to pump their guys of course but the bigger the fanbase, the bigger the hype will be.

Example, Caufield has been pumped like crazy but personally, I'm not trading (1 vs 1) any of Chabot, Sanderson, Stutzle, Tkachuk, Norris, Batherson, Pinto or Formenton to get him. Even Zub and Connor Brown, I'd have to think about it. If I do it, it's because of the age advantage.

oh my...McDavid might make 100 tonight

NHL is too easy for McDavid.

Wasn't "welcome to our beer league" directed at Auston Matthews after he scored 4 goals on us in his debut? So it was a joke but I wonder if some players think it seriously when thinking about McDavid lol

Last edited:
Reactions: AchtzehnBaby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: