Around The NHL Discussion 2021-22 Part IV Into the Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
My God what an absolute dumpster fire the main boards are. Avs fans and their salt mines

I seen someone say it was worse than blues fans. There's no way. Everything is a penalty to them.

You would think by now most people know how the playoffs work.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
The Blues are still the last team to win the Cup without COVID rules and only being allowed to play with 5 skaters.

/sarcasm

Reactions: Sushiko

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I saw most of the 3rd period. TBH TB looked like we did in our Game 6, refalanche simply the better team atleast in that 3rd period.

However, that was a very odd no icing call with 20 secs left, right after they got away with too many men again. Only so much refpuck you can beat. Congrats to TB on great attempt.

If only Binner had not been run.

Tampa has the body language of a team that is already beaten.
They played alot of long grueling series where they had to come back in to win them. It catches up to you sooner or later.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I saw most of the 3rd period. TBH TB looked like we did in our Game 6, refalanche simply the better team atleast in that 3rd period.

However, that was a very odd no icing call with 20 secs left, right after they got away with too many men again. Only so much refpuck you can beat. Congrats to TB on great attempt.

If only Binner had not been run.

They played alot of long grueling series where they had to come back in to win them. It catches up to you sooner or later.

I had no issue with icing being waved off, but it was TOO LATE IMO. It should have been waved off way earlier than that.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I had no issue with icing being waved off, but it was TOO LATE IMO. It should have been waved off way earlier than that.
I agree. Once the linesman let it go that far then you gotta blow it dead. That and a potential PP to tie the game late never happened because of awful officiating. Its not even subjective, its flat out missed calls.

The league needs to likely increase reviews to now also include too many men. I've been saying this for years but they need to move a ref to the press box for a bird's eye view and let him buzz in calls.

How many points did Makkar have vs STL? 2?

Padded those stats like a champ vs Trashville and LOLilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad