Around The NHL Discussion 2021-22 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezel’s Pretzels

May 25, 2019
How has Buchnevich been for you guys? I see that he has 10 points in 14 GP.

Has he been a good 2-way player, are you happy with the trade, did you get a steal, was it a fair trade or did you overpay in your own opinions?

I miss him on the Rangers.

I love Blais but Buch is levels above him and Blais is unfortunately (as you know) kind of injury prone...

Drury f***ed up. We didn't need to trade Buch, we could've traded him after this season, he rushed a trade. I wonder if he took a lesser option just to send him to the west...

Oh well, I hope you guys like Buch. He's a character and an amazing player IMO.

Take care.

he’s been very good and only getting better. Fits this team like a glove and is exactly what we needed to upgrade at that position.

no more head butting though

Reactions: Blueston

DazeHereToAmaze91

Nov 14, 2021
he’s been very good and only getting better. Fits this team like a glove and is exactly what we needed to upgrade at that position.

no more head butting though

Nice to hear.

Unless that 2nd round pick is used in a trade or we draft someone really good with it (which isn't impossible, Buch was was 3rd round pick) you guys definitely won that trade.

We literally could've afforded Buch for this year. We could've moved him at the draft for (most likely) at least the same value we sent him to you.

Oh well... I hope he continues to do well for you he's a gem!

Reactions: ChicagoBlues

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Damn, Carolina is steamrolling everyone. They were rolling Stepan and KK on their 4th line. Strong at forward, defense and goalie...they're locked and loaded this year.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Damn, Carolina is steamrolling everyone. They were rolling Stepan and KK on their 4th line. Strong at forward, defense and goalie...they're locked and loaded this year.

They are good, but their core group still needs to take that next step and push back against strong teams in the deeper rounds of the playoffs.

Reactions: GoBluz24

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
How has Buchnevich been for you guys? I see that he has 10 points in 14 GP.

Has he been a good 2-way player, are you happy with the trade, did you get a steal, was it a fair trade or did you overpay in your own opinions?

I miss him on the Rangers.

I love Blais but Buch is levels above him and Blais is unfortunately (as you know) kind of injury prone...

Drury f***ed up. We didn't need to trade Buch, we could've traded him after this season, he rushed a trade. I wonder if he took a lesser option just to send him to the west...

Oh well, I hope you guys like Buch. He's a character and an amazing player IMO.

Take care.
Buch has been pretty much as advertised, which is good! He’s had almost instant chemistry with Kyrou.

As for Blais….that sucks. He’s definitely injury prone but it’s hard to blame that for him being cheap shotted by that rat Subban.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
It’s photoshopped.
either that or Tage is about 12 feet closer to the camera than the host. if you shrink Tage to the point that his microphone matches the size of the other guy's, it would be to scale...but yeah, clear photoshop...especially considering the caption "no photoshop".

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
either that or Tage is about 12 feet closer to the camera than the host. if you shrink Tage to the point that his microphone matches the size of the other guy's, it would be to scale...but yeah, clear photoshop...especially considering the caption "no photoshop".
Tweet below it says it is actually photoshopped.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Look at the size difference of the microphones and the location of the Buffalo logos. Should tell you all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad