Around The NHL Discussion 2019/20 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Even they’re 0-3, I think Dallas is going to end up pushing for 100 points. They’re a very good team.
Agreed they should be good team. All 3 losses by 1 goal and 2 of the 3 teams they have lost to are Blues and Bruins. That said, they play Caps, Flames, Caps in next 3. Things could get worse there before they get better.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Pens in some deep trouble. Bjugstad & Malkin out long term. Malkin will be out longer than Bjugstad.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Jets fans here are pretty solid. I’d rather see them do well over some of other teams here in the Central.

Concur with the group thought on Dallas. They’ll be better. Don’t think it was a fluke how tough they played us last year.

San Jose probably isn’t this bad either being in that joke of a division. Can play like shit for months and still get third in the Pacific.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I really enjoy San Jose crashing and burning. Still early in the season though.
it was great watching vegas manhandle them the first two games. and then anaheim kept it going. hopefully the pacific is much more competitive this year and san jose actually has be good to surface in the playoffs.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I dont like one bit Jets players. Laine is one the biggest arrogant out there. Jets fans maybe good, but it doesnt make feel pity för them.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I can't root against a team from Winnipeg when they're not playing the Blues. Those fans have suffered enough, and I know it would make Robb happy to see them have success (as long as its not against the Blues).
I’m glad I’m not the only Jets fan.

I started getting into them while living in Chicago and watching the Wolves and Moose play several times each season.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Jets fans were far and away the best fans we encountered in the playoffs last year.

It might also help that it was round one as the games intensify the later you get and the emotions run higher.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
a lot of good games on the docket for tonight:
Stars in Washington. Jets in Pittsburg. Sharks in Nashville. Hurricanes at Florida.

I wouldn't mind all of the Central teams losing, though it pains me in any way to wish fortune upon the San Jose Sharks organization.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
a lot of good games on the docket for tonight:
Stars in Washington. Jets in Pittsburg. Sharks in Nashville. Hurricanes at Florida.

I wouldn't mind all of the Central teams losing, though it pains me in any way to wish fortune upon the San Jose Sharks organization.

Stars, Jets, and Wild are okay by me.

F everyone else in the Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad