Around The NHL #7 - Let's Make A Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Watching the Sabres game, they look like a better team than their record suggests.

Reactions: _Del_

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
While everyone was preoccupied with the Athletic article and Craig Morgan's twitter getting hacked, the NHL came out with the revised schedule to make up the missed games. It's more than the 4 that were postponed.

NHL announces updates to regular-season schedule
Sent with @Nhl

:laugh::laugh:well now that we've committed to the convention of "Game X" where X is the original sequence in the GDTs....from now on we won't know *what* game it is...

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Adjust your schedules accordingly.

Game #321, Colorado at Arizona, originally scheduled for Feb. 25, is now scheduled for Friday, Feb. 26 at 9 p.m. ET

Game #742, Arizona at Los Angeles, originally scheduled for April 23, is now scheduled for Wednesday, March 3 at 10 p.m. ET

Game #186, Arizona at Minnesota, originally scheduled for Feb. 6, is now scheduled for Tuesday, March 16 at 8 p.m. ET

Game #461, Arizona at Anaheim, originally scheduled for March 16, is now scheduled for Saturday, March 20 at 10 p.m. ET

Game #225, Arizona at Colorado, originally scheduled for Feb. 11, is now scheduled for Monday, April 12 at 9 p.m. ET

Game #192, Arizona at Minnesota, originally scheduled for Feb. 7, is now scheduled for Wednesday, April 14 at 9 p.m. ET

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Adjust your schedules accordingly.

Game #321, Colorado at Arizona, originally scheduled for Feb. 25, is now scheduled for Friday, Feb. 26 at 9 p.m. ET

Game #742, Arizona at Los Angeles, originally scheduled for April 23, is now scheduled for Wednesday, March 3 at 10 p.m. ET

Game #186, Arizona at Minnesota, originally scheduled for Feb. 6, is now scheduled for Tuesday, March 16 at 8 p.m. ET

Game #461, Arizona at Anaheim, originally scheduled for March 16, is now scheduled for Saturday, March 20 at 10 p.m. ET

Game #225, Arizona at Colorado, originally scheduled for Feb. 11, is now scheduled for Monday, April 12 at 9 p.m. ET

Game #192, Arizona at Minnesota, originally scheduled for Feb. 7, is now scheduled for Wednesday, April 14 at 9 p.m. ET

also Game #209, Arizona at Colorado, originally scheduled for Feb. 9, is now scheduled for Wednesday, March 31 at 9:30 p.m. ET

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'm watching Chicago and Kurashev made it look like a peewee game earlier. Right down the middle of the ice.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm watching Chicago and Kurashev made it look like a peewee game earlier. Right down the middle of the ice.

I'm watching too, and reaffirming how pleased I am with the Schmaltz trade. :nod:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Eh, he was okay. He's not moving his feet. I think he knows his days are numbered with Toews, Dach, Suter, Kurashev, and then Kampf, Carpenter for the fourth.

I've been impressed with how Lankinen came out of nowhere. First shut out tonight.

Reactions: RemoAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Eh, he was okay. He's not moving his feet. I think he knows his days are numbered with Toews, Dach, Suter, Kurashev, and then Kampf, Carpenter for the fourth.

I've been impressed with how Lankinen came out of nowhere. First shut out tonight.
He pouts. He needs to give consistent effort even when he gets dropped down and isn't playing with scoring wingers. Still is better in front of the net on the PP than anyone on our roster. Not afraid to park his ass in front of the goalie. That young goalie was a great signing for them exactly when they needed him most.

Reactions: Jakey53

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I would give your post a simple non-written affirmation, but my infraction history for unsocial behaviour ironically prevents such positive interactions right now :biglaugh:

Reactions: RemoAZ

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Missing all that talent and Chicago is still in a playoff spot.

Reactions: Jakey53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad