Around the NHL 2023-24 season thread - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Sigh. So much Italian-American stereotyping.
aid.png

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Definitely only deserved a fine and not a suspension. This is definitely a league dedicated to player safety

Once again my psychopath theory is proven correct. Why more teams don't do this beyond me. The NHL does nothing so why not purposely go after the best players on the other teams like this? The league and the NHLPA are both idiots when it comes to this. All in the name of making sure the minority of blood thirsty aberrant fans are placated.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd imagine I'm on the greasier side of the spectrum of this board, I'll allow it.
I've heard so much of it from the non-Italian sides of my family. Some was in good fun, but some was way overboard.

The joke is on them, they're the ones that married and reproduced with Italians, procreating a bunch more Italians like me.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Tommy Albelin sighting at the WJC, I didn't know he was working with the Swiss. Apparently he's been with them since 2016.

Not sure where to put this since we don’t have a WJC thread but…

Mildly tempted to check the main board thread about Team Canada. Can be fun to see various upset fans complain and suggest that a fringe omitted prospect would have been the difference. Ie, I'm still laughing about a 2012 post where an Oilers fan said Canada would have won if Tyler Bunz (Edmonton 5th rounder) was in net instead of Scott Wedgewood or Mark Visentin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad