OT: Around the NHL 2021-22: Broken Culture Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It was right there, Florida. You could've had a free, massive jolt to PR by sending the dude who covered up a rape to the curb, and you let him slink away "gracefully." Bleh.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
"I'm gonna take the time to reflect and learn" from ruining a human being's life because I didn't think I'd ever be coaching a team that close to winning the Cup again and wanted him to just shut up and go away.

The absolutely astonishing thing is that he has to "take time and reflect" that a guy getting sexual assaulted and harassed is more important than winning a cup.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The absolutely astonishing thing is that he has to "take time and reflect" that a guy getting sexual assaulted and harassed is more important than winning a cup.
Must've slipped his mind for the past decade.

I know anyone with a conscience would've been unable to sleep a wink these past 10 years, but not ol' Dickhead McCop Mustache. Slept like a baby because he delivered the first Cup in 50 years to THE WINDY CITY baybeeeeeee.

Shame about that video coach though, whatever his name was. I hear he went on to do... Things.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Imagine resigning from your post after your lies were uncovered and you were the result of someone facing abuse from his mates and the bloke you protected goes on to sexually assault a minor and the commissioner says there will be no further discipline and if he wants to reenter he has to meet with Gary first.

Old boys club doesn't even do the kind of bullshit this is, justice as a term.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Crosby is the most apolitical person in the world.
Not the time to play that angle when this has to do with a sport he loves and it taints it. This is when his voice really matters. I don't give two f***s or any amount of f***s if he doesn't like to keep his nose out of shit. He didn't have to give a weak canned response to the Floyd incident and the Aliu things either but he did. And that had nothing to do with him, Floyd thing I mean.

Kyle Beach and the issues around that. This is a massive hockey issue that is an epic misconduct of how awful this sport's culture is.

I really...really don't care if some Crosby fan boys are pissed. I really don't f***ing care.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This guy seems like a clown

A racist piece of trash is a clown?

giphy.gif

Kadri living in his head rent free. Considering Binnington called Kadri's people a slur. Binnington should go f*** off.

Blues goaltender Jordan Binnington under fire for controversial tweets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad